Terms & Conditions
The following is to be considered as a legally binding agreement for the use of the Connect²Treat website (the “Site”) and other services between you and Connect²Treat.
- I confirm that I am a certified medical doctor according to my specific country definition of such.
- All material available on the Site that can be downloaded, printed, viewed or listened to, may only be used by you, and only for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes. Any such materials may not be modified or altered.
- The Site allows you to upload, submit or in other ways share content on the Site. By doing so, you grant Connect²Treat access and license to use such data, including but not limited to hosting, storing and publicly display the data. The use of data includes the right to incorporate or implement your content into any Connect²Treat product or service. You guarantee that you have the right and authority to grant this license, that the content you provide is lawful, and that Connect²Treat’s exercise of its rights as stated above will not infringe or otherwise violate any third-party rights.
- The Site, as well as any services provided by Connect²Treat or through the Site, are the intellectual property of Connect²Treat or, in some cases, third parties. All rights not expressly referred to Connect²Treat are reserved.
- Connect²Treat reserves the right to review and monitor any content, use of and activity on the Site, and to remove or make unavailable through the Site any content in its sole discretion.
- Connect²Treat may, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing or limit access to the Site, wholly or partially, and, at any time, Connect²Treat may terminate or limit your access to the Site and other services. You agree that Connect²Treat shall not be liable to you or any third-party for terminating or limiting your access to or use of the Site and services.
- THE SITE AS WELL AS ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY CONNECT²TREAT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. CONNECT²TREAT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT RELATED TO THE SITE AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY CONNECT²TREAT. CONNECT²TREAT MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CONNECT²TREAT OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCL. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CONNECT²TREAT OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
- Connect²Treat is not liable for any direct or indirect damages that arise from your use of the site or services provided by Connect²Treat or through the site.
- You accept to receive direct and indirect communication, including marketing and promotional material, based on your profile, according to local rules and legislation.
Last updated 19 October 2020